Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Think Spring

With all the snow forecasted, I'm trying to find my happy place by thinking about Spring. It's February, so it really isn't that far off, even if the weather doesn't agree. So today, I'm focused on...


and


(red, of course)

And how about a cute little sundress?

(Anthropologie)

Oh, and Easter decorations! Since Easter is so late this year, not much is in the stores yet, but I did find some cute stuff at Pottery Barn...


Who doesn't need Easter egg vase filler? I am a sucker for the Easter chicks and bunnies and sweet little pastel decorations. What about this as a centerpiece

(PB Kids)

with these cute little plates:

(Pottery Barn)

Love, love, love. Ok, snow, bring it on. I'm moved past you, and I'm ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment