Thursday, February 10, 2011

Noodles

You may remember the brilliant idea I read a few weeks ago that said to entertain your toddler by letting him/her play in cooked spaghetti noodles.  True, it did entertain him for half an hour, which is nearly an eternity for a toddler, but oh my, was it a mess!  (Why did I not think about this part?)  I was so glad I did it when Brittney, our babysitter, was here to help because the cleanup definitely took two pairs of hands! 

Since we've been stuck in the house a lot recently, I decided to give this idea another try, only this time I put down a towel, used egg noodles (and less of them), and stripped him down to his onesie.  Bingo!  Lots of fun and easier cleanup. 



You're ignoring our fruit bowl in the background that has Valentine's Day Snickers instead of fruit, right?  Okay, thanks. 




He didn't throw the noodles as much as he did last time. He was pretty content just transferring them from bowl to bowl.  The funny- or not funny- thing was that never once tried to eat them!  Also, in case you were wondering, he is on the counter, but I was right beside him.



See?  Right there.



It was a great way to kill some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment