Friday, March 25, 2011

Ramblings on Furniture

Ever have one of those days when you want to redecorate?  That's me today.  I'm still (STILL) on the hunt for an entertainment center, and I've figured out that it's not about the entertainment center but about the configuration of our family room.  I need height and width on that wall, but once I do that, I have to move the end table, and there's nowhere to move it given the current placement of the sofas.   My two big, brown sofas.  That will both be with us until the end of time.  I could switch up the sofas, but there is really only one other way to place them, and I don't like it as well as where they are currently placed. 

** If my husband was reading this post, he's probably fallen asleep by now.**

Anyway, thinking outside of the box has taken me in circles on this project.  For inspiration, let's see a few pictures of rooms I do like, shall we?





[Images via DecorPad]

Those are my thoughts on furniture for today.  You're welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment