Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Cleaning, Friends, and a Sunday Pic

I've been bitten by the Spring Cleaning Bug.  I've started on all those little projects that I don't do every week, like cleaning registers and ceiling fans and baseboards.  I even ordered new new wood filler and touch-up pens for the kitchen cabinets because all the little scuffs were driving me nuts.  Also on tap for this week- finding all the little pieces to puzzles- aaah!  If I could accomplish only that, I would be doing great. 

Last Saturday morning, we played with our friends Hamilton and Liliana while their mom got a haircut.  I'm happy to report that for the first time, I felt like Jacob was genuinely sharing his toys and making an effort to look out for Liliana.  The kids were all well-behaved, but I think two hours is about as long as I want to entertain two two year olds and a baby!



And just because he was so cute in his little checked shirt on Sunday morning...



No comments:

Post a Comment