Friday, February 10, 2012

Random Friday Thoughts

  • This week I've been able to begin my course prep for the class that I teach.  I have two sections this term, which is great.  I'm hopeful that by moving from an adjunct to a visiting professor, I'll have more steady work this year.  Class opens on Feb 26, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the groove.

  • On Saturday evening, I went to a (ladies-only) Winter Social as part of mom's group.  It was SO strange to go out alone on a Saturday night!  Frank and Jacob had "Boy's Night," which I believe involved M&Ms and a DVD of the Cardinal's 2006 and 2011 World Series Championships. 

  • It's been a while since I've posted a picture of the Queen of the House.  She is on our bed in this photo but only touching the outer part of the bedspread (not the part that touches us, 'cause that would be yuck.).   


  • We've been trying to eat healthier lately.  I think I've eaten more oranges, blueberries, spinach, and Greek yogurt in the past month that I have in my life.  Dinners are a challenge for me, though, because Frank doesn't like turkey or fish and only moderately likes chicken.  So if you have any healthy beef recipes, send them my way!

  • Speaking of eating, someone (okay, my mom) asked why Jacob was still in his high chair in a photo from the last post.  The answer is because he's scared of his booster seat!  He hides under his high chair and yells, "No boo-ser!"  Hopefully, I won't have a kindergartener who still uses a high chair.

He's having some hair issues this morning.

  • Why is it snowing today?!  Did Mother Nature miss my post about spring shoes?!
TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment