Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

  •  Isn't this weather great?  This is how January should be: cold enough to wear a coat but no snow!

  • Jacob and I went to the library this morning, and some of our friends were there.  The Normal Public Library has a great Children's Room that has Legos, puppets, and all kinds of other toys. We ended up playing for two hours.

  • I have been hunting for a particular lamp base from Target to match an existing one I currently have on my nightstand.  (Did I mention I got a new nightstand for Christmas? Yay!)  Now I need a matching lamp-- are you with me?  Anyway, this is what I need:
     

It's only available in stores, except it's not available in any of their stores!!! They have a similar one, but similar isn't going to cut it.  I talked to Target yesterday, and they said to wait a week or two, in case it suddenly came in stock again, but I think I'm going to have to buy two new lamps.

  • We watched Celebrity Wife Swap last night and loved it.  Ted Haggard's wife traded places with Gary Busey's girlfriend.  Entertainment at it's finest.  Don't judge. 

  • Did I mention that I accidentally got my hair cut right before Christmas?  Well, the haircut wasn't an accident, but the actual way my hair was cut was an accident.  A tragic, tragic accident.  (Not that I'm being dramatic or anything.)  I honestly don't know what happened.  I took the same picture to the same stylist and I left with... heavily layered hair that's so short I can't wear a ponytail anymore.  I know, I know, it will grow.  But right now, looking at it makes my heart very small and black.  (Not that I'm being dramatic or anything.)  I priced extensions a few days ago, but Frank (probably the only one of us who has any sense when it comes to this tragedy) says no. 

  • Happy Wednesday- only two more days until the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment