Friday, January 13, 2012

New Lamps and a Celery Eater

I mentioned earlier that I was looking for a particular lamp base from Target.  Well, the lamp I wanted has officially been discontinued, so I was left with no choice other than to buy two new lamps.  After many, many returns and exchanges at a few different stores, I finally found the lamps I wanted and the shades I wanted. 

Lamps - Target; Shades- Lowes

I LOVE the way they pull the bedroom together!!




Totally unrelated:  Yesterday Jacob was having some chicken noodle soup with a piece of leftover French bread for lunch.  I realized it looked sort of... prisoner-like... so I offered him some celery with peanut butter. 

I have to interrupt my story to say that serving celery should earn me MAJOR mom-points, as it is one of the very few foods I don't like.  We had it in the house because I was making soup.  It's okay in soup.

Anyway, he liked it!



Guess this means I'll have to (gulp) serve celery every now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment