Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Randoms

  • While browsing Pinterest last week, I saw these Valentine's decorations



They are made from crayon shavings between two sheets of wax paper melted together with an iron.  My college roommates and I made these for our apartment one year, and they turned out really cute.  (Although making them was 99% of the fun!)

  • Last night after I put Jacob to bed, I heard his little feet running around upstairs.  As I came upstairs, he was running back to his room from ours, and seeing me on the stairs scared him to death!  He may be small, but the kid can jump.  Funniest.  Thing.  Ever. 

  • I was finally able to put my hair in a ponytail today, for the first time since I was almost shaved bald in December.  It took 239, 984 bobby pins, but I have a teeny-tiny ponytail. 

  • Monday was Food Day at Frank's office, and I made Snickers Popcorn.

(Not sure why that picture is SO BIG... perhaps it's to warn you what will happen to your butt if you eat it :)  I snacked on it as I was putting it together, and it was fabulous as the picture.  I'm very glad it wasn't in the house long.

  • Frank has been out of town since yesterday, so I had Taco Bell for dinner last night.  It will always be my fast food of choice. 

  • I'll leave you with a song that's currently running through my head...(Warning, you WILL be singing it the rest of the day...)


No comments:

Post a Comment