Friday, January 6, 2012

Big Boy Room Ideas

This morning I'm doing some thinking/planning about changing the crib into a toddler bed or twin bed.  (His bed converts to either.)  I don't want to do it too early because he likes his crib, and I don't want to take that away from him.  However, he's regularly slipping out of it, and I think it might be safer just to make the switch. 

So I looked at Pottery Barn Kids this morning and this room jumped out at me:



That's the mural Jacob has in his room now!!


I'm pretty sure it's the exact same one!  The notes on this mural say that you can use a dry erase marker on it, but we won't be testing that! 

The bedding they show with it is called Greyson. 


Love the bedding.  Also love this option:


Of course, what completes the room for me is the Discover lumbar pillow, which comes in the red and blue plaid or the green and blue plaid. 

I could die from the cuteness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment