Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pinterest

In my last post, I mentioned Pinterest and got some emails asking about the site.  (because noooobody uses the comments :)  From the Pinterest website: 

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard.  Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web.  You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.  People use Pinterest to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.

I'm new to Pinterest and browsing the site is so interesting and a huge time suck.  Often, though, I find things that make me think of someone else. 

For example, this quote immediately made me think of Courtney:



Then, while looking through the fashion section, this outfit made me think of Lisa:


Source: polyvore.com via Lori on Pinterest


And then, there is this quote, that sounds just like something Emily would say:



I often see pictures in the decorating section that remind me of my mother


Or mother-in-law



There are tons of pretty pictures, fun ideas, and good recipes on the site..  If you want an invitation, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment