Thursday, August 30, 2012

Carter Michael

Carter arrived on August 16, 2012 at 4:40 am!

I know it's still too early to tell, but I'm hoping Carter will be my easy-going child.  So far, he's been a great eater and great sleeper!

We've had sooo much going on during the last two weeks, in addition to Carter's birth.  Frank has been out of town; I've been grading papers and finals in addition to taking care of a toddler and a newborn with the sniffles.  (Yes, my poor baby has already gotten sick!)

So time (and words) are few right now, but enjoy these birth-day pictures as well as some coming-home pics...










"Heaven blew every trumpet and played every horn on the wonderful, magical night you were born."-- On the Night You Were Born





1 comment:

  1. He looks like his brother! Also, we have the same doctor. Don't you just love her?

    ReplyDelete