Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And So I Bought It

On Saturday evening, a door-to-door salesman came to our house.  Normally, I shut them down right away-- IF I even open the door.  There was something about this guy that I liked, though, and he was selling cleaning products.  If someone's ever going to sucker me out of my money, it would be a man selling cleaning products. 

Anyway, his pitch was great.  He had me totally entertained as he cleaned the windows, the door flashing, the concrete, my ring, and Frank's tire rims to demonstrate his "wonderful" product.  We have a rust spot on our garage floor, and when I saw him zap the spot with his solution and the rust disappear, I was sold! 

I'm not going to link to the product's website because I don't want to advertise for them, but my ridiculously expensive cleaning solution is supposed to last for 3 years.  I was a little skeptical about that, but our next-door-neighbor also bought some products, and as we were standing outside discussing this company, she said that she had purchased solution from this company 4 years ago, that it worked great, and she still had some left, and she bought more on Saturday. 

As the salesman left, he told me to look him up on YouTube. (Seriously, he had been at our house over half an hour by that point.  We were buddies.)  Anyway, let me introduce you to Rodney...


It was an expensive but entertaining evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment