Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Eye Candy: Christmas Decorations

I want to share some photos of our Christmas decoration soon, but first, let's look at some of my favorite Christmas decorations from the web...

Source: bhg.com via Lori on Pinterest

Such a different twist on the traditional garland. 



I loved this tablescape!  All of the gold and glitter makes me so happy!



This would be a great arrangement in a kitchen.  Decorating with candy canes is cheap and festive!

Lights, and ribbon, and gold rope garland--- when it comes to Christmas decor, more is more!

I really, really want to live in this room. 
Source: bhg.com via Lori on Pinterest

One thing I wanted to try this year (but haven't yet) is decorating with real cranberries.  Here they are hot-glued onto a styrofoam ball and then the balls are sitting on candlesticks.  Love it.

How classy is the burlap tree skirt?  And they even have the monogram correct in this picture, except we were Est. 2008!  This picture makes me seriously consider a burlap tree skirt. 

There you have it, Friday Eye Candy- Christmas Decoration style! 


No comments:

Post a Comment