Friday, September 9, 2011

The One About Hair

I'm a bit obsessed with my hair.  Not obsessed as in, "Wow, my hair always looks so awesome," but obsessed as in, "Hmmm... I wonder if people think my hair looks wierd today."  That kind of obsessed. 

So when I found this cute little blog called It's the Small Things, I was seriously jealous over Kate's hair skillz.  Granted, she is a professional, but I would give my right arm to be able to do my hair like hers.

See? 


via

She calls this style the Bouncy Curled Under and even gives a tutorial! It looks easy, but something tells me she and I would not end up with the same result, though! 

How about this one?


via

A-dorable!  Again, this style has a video tutorial. 

How funny would it be if I brought my laptop into the salon so my stylist could watch these videos?  I might actually do it!

TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment