Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Caleb is 1

Do I like my birthday cake? 
I do!  I do!
I scream!  I shake!

I want to eat it with my hands.
I want to eat it like a man.

I like to throw it in my hair;
I like to throw it everywhere!

So I'm no Dr. Seuss, but that poem has been running through my head all morning!  Caleb had a Cat in the Hat birthday party, complete with a Cat-in-the-Hat cake that Sarah had baked.  It's safe to say Caleb liked it!


Caleb was much more mellow than Jacob was at his first birthday party.  He pretty much just went with the flow.

Oooh, look... balloons!
He got lots of cool presents, and then we played outside for a while until naptime.  And when's ready for his nap- he's ready!  Don't even try to take one last picture!


Happy First Birthday Caleb!


No comments:

Post a Comment