Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun Deals

Fun deals to pass along today...

The first is 25 FREE business cards at Minted.  You will have to pay the $7.95 shipping, but the cards are a $30 value and the designs are so cute!  They also market them as "mommy cards," but you could use them however you like.  After years of having business cards, I couldn't resist this offer!  An example of the design I chose is below.  Can't wait for them to arrive!



The second fun tidbit I wanted to share is that Traditional Homes is sponsoring a Family Room makeover, designed by Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors.  I've followed her blog for a while now and her designs are so sophisticated yet comfortable. 

Even though I *cough* just did a little work to the family room, I would looove to win this makeover!!  However, being the nice person I am, I thought I would let you know how to enter, too.  You can go to traditionalhome.com/familyroom, choose a login, and enter every day until October 9.  The only caveat is that if Erika comes to your house, you MUST invite me over to meet her!




No comments:

Post a Comment