Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Seen, Heard, Noted, and Quoted

Seen:

I finally hung Jacob's new mirror!  (Translation:  My mom came, brought her drill, and helped me hang the mirror.  We cussed and we laughed until we couldn't breathe, but we pulled it off. Thanks, ma!)


Heard:

Cartie has become such a parrot.  Last night, he was saying something that sounded like, "Cray-cray," and we were dying laughing.  We don't even say that, so I'm not sure what he was actually trying to say.  Also, a few weeks ago when he was sick, he would cough, and I would say, "Cartie, don't die!"  So now, whenever he coughs, he'll say, "Die!  Die!"


(I'm posting a picture of his little bitty face because I can't seem to get the video link to work.  You'll just have to imagine how cute it was.)


Noted:
If you want to feel like a terrible housekeeper, dust the top of your window and door moldings.  That's what I did this morning, along with cleaning ceiling fans and registers.  Maybe I should do that a little more often.

Quoted:
Jacob:  When I get big, I'm going to be Jesus's helper.
Me:  That's good.  But you don't have to wait until you're big.  How can you be Jesus's helper now?
Jacob:  I could... wash his car... and go with him to the mall...
Me:  Um, I don't think it works that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment