Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday

I don't usually do link-ups, but I had some time today and was feeling inspired by the beautiful spring weather.  Plus, we survived Carter's five-day stomach virus.  Cheers to Friday!

{One}

A few weeks ago, I was itching to see some green grass or flowers, so Jacob and I made a little terrarium.  I think he might be my gardener.  He likes watering the plant, and I think it gives him a sense of accomplishment to watch it grow.



{Two}

As summer approaches, my thoughts turn once again to self-tanner.  Normally, I just use Jergen's Natural Glow, but recently I've heard good things about Tanwise.  It's only $9.49, so I might give it a try.    



{Three}

As much as I love getting new clothes for myself, I love getting new clothes for the boys even more, and Easter outfits are my absolute favorite.  Jacob has been asking for a hat to wear for Easter, and even though we aren't going anywhere- and may not even go to church that day!- he can still dress the part.  

I bought him a hat and tie from Children's Place that he can wear with either a white shirt and jeans or a chambray shirt and khakis, all of which he already has.  



 I am playing the matchy-matchy game for as long as I can get away with it, so I picked up this newsboy cap for Carter.


Our store didn't have much selection for little boys, so I'll have to order Carter's tie.  I'm thinking I'll go with the bowtie version of Jacob's tie.  


{Four}

Because we were finally able to get outside and play and because the sky was so blue, here are a few pretty pics of the boys:





{Five}

As a reward for surviving this week, I'm grilling a Porterhouse steak for Frank tonight, and I baked a cake. TGIF!






No comments:

Post a Comment