Friday, November 2, 2012

Well, Hello There!

Last month, I had the best of intentions to post more regularly.  I still have the best of intentions, but our days still sometimes run off-course.  Nap time used to be my blog time.  Now, I'm still working on getting both kids to nap at the same time, and often, if they're both asleep, I just want to take a nap myself.

Since there's no way I could possibly catch you up on a month's worth of activities, let's just do a few photo comparisons of the boys, shall we?

Here is Jacob at age 2 months:




Here is Carter, age 2 months:

Jacob:

Carter:

Obviously, they look alike.  A LOT alike.  Their pose is even the same in the last picture!

And for fun, we'll do a Daddy comparison too.  Here is Daddy with Jacob, age 2 months:



and here is Daddy with Carter, age 2 months:


I would do a Momma comparison, but I don't have photos of me with either boy at this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment