Saturday, November 17, 2012

Funny


I've collected these from various internet sources this week, and each of them made me laugh out loud...




I haven't gotten this excuse... yet.   Sounds like something that might happen to my friend Emily who teaches 4th Grade, though!


Do you see the girl behind her?  I actually didn't!  Frank said he is sure this picture was taken at a FL beach where he used to vacation.

If Carter could talk.......



Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, Jacob birthday shopping, re-ordering the window grille for the front room, sweet potato for Thanksgiving making, STILL touching-up the nicks in the woodwork, phone rebate not working, friend moving to Oregon, first papers of the term due this week... yeah.



1 comment:

  1. I actually thought that was a picture of you sunbathing :-)

    ReplyDelete