Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shout Outs

Giving a shout out to.....

Cover Girl Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Blonde- You are not Clinique Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Blonde, but you  allow me to have eyebrows when both department stores in town are out of Clinique.



The bunnies in the backyard-  You win, guys.  I will not be planting flowers there. 

Frosted Cheerios- delicious and nutritious



My student who turned in his paper at 12:18am... 18 minutes late... making it a zero- It takes a special person to call/email/text me in the middle of the night for the assistance throughout the past 8 weeks, and then still manage to get a zero on the paper.

The Pioneer Woman- Asian Noodle Salad  is a really awesome dinner salad on a hot summer night.  It also made so much I had to split it into two bowls.  One bowl I gave to the neighbors and the other we will eat for days.  

My rose bush- I thought you were dead, and then last week, you bloomed!





No comments:

Post a Comment