I wanted to pass along the recipe because we loved them!
Ice Cream Graham-wiches
- Approximately 30 graham crackers, broken in half
- Large box sugar free chocolate pudding
- 8 ounces sugar free or lite whipped topping
- Sprinkles and nuts, optional
- Prepare pudding with milk, according to package directions. Whip in whipped topping and blend until smooth.
- Place a large dollop on a graham cracker and top with another. Dip each side into sprinkles or nuts if desired.
- Place in individual zipper seal sandwich bags and freeze until firm
Recipe and Photo via
Some additional notes:
I read that they should take approximately an hour to firm, and we were able to eat them after an hour without making a huge mess, but they were really best after two hours in the freezer.
The pudding/cool whip mixture made a huge bowl, and I got tired of making sandwiches after about, oh, the millionth one. So I ended up eating a huge bowl of banana pudding/cool whip mixture the next day. :)
These will stay good in the fridge for up to a week. I would put them in a ziploc bag once they're completely frozen.
And... just in case you were ready to call me a dessert genius, last night I took dinner to some friends who had a baby, and brought lemon bars. You know, the boxed kind? I made some for us, too. Ours never set up (and I made them in the morning), so I'm sure theirs didn't, either. We ate lemon goo. How did I screw that up?!
Happy Ice Cream Graham-wich eating!