Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Randoms


  • Frank's parents visited us last Saturday-Monday, and it was great.  Even though we didn't really do anything special, it was so nice to hang out...and have 2 extra sets of hands to help with kids!.

  • The bad news:  Jacob broke his curtain rods.  (Side note:  I could probably write a whole post about stuff Jacob broke.)  The good news:  a trip to Home Depot and two double-sided screws later, Grandpa Gary got them fixed!  

  • I don't usually get lotion from Bath and Body Works because it reminds me of junior high.  However, we happened to be in there, and I picked up some Plum Lily Swirl for $5.  It is so light and sweet that it makes me happy.  I guess being reminded of junior high isn't so bad every now and then.

  • The new dishwasher arrived on Monday, and it is fabulous!!  It's an LG, and the reason I bought it was that it was supposed to be ultra quiet.  Guess what?  IT IS!  It's hardly louder than a hum, and so far, it's working great.  

  • Last night, I realized that Frank and Jacob matched, completely by accident.  Of course, I had to take a picture. (Jacob looks distraught because he had just gotten in trouble.)

  • Over the weekend, I had the chance to take a bike ride not once but twice!  I haven't biked since I was a little kid, and it was fun.

  • Tonight we're stopping by Two Blokes and a Bus for dinner.  Two Blokes and a Bus is a refurbished double-decker bus that sells street food.  You can read more about it here. I am so excited to try it!




No comments:

Post a Comment