Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Confessional

I confess..........that I've eaten way too many Hershey's Kisses this week and drank way too much Diet Cherry Pepsi.  Today, I am detoxing...

I confess..........that since November, I've been trying to find replacement window grilles for the ones in our front room that have broken.  I've had a terrible time. The sizes didn't match; the colors didn't match.  The company that was supposed to order them closed their Bloomington office, so then the order was transferred to a Peoria company.  Blah, blah, blah.  Super-annoying.  Well, on Wednesday, I realized that my problem was that I thought we had Marvin windows-- because we have Marvin doors-- and we actually have Andersen windows!!!  Here I was looking through all of our warranties and manuals to find info on the windows, and I never looked at the window itself?!  How is that possible?!  Sometimes, I amaze even myself.

I confess.......... that when I confessed the above to Frank he said, "I knew we had Andersen windows.  Is that why you were having so much trouble?"  He is lucky we were at a public place when he made that revelation.

I confess..........that I drank the Kool-aid and bought the Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Pin Up Peach that I've heard everyone raving about.  Supposedly, it looks good on everyone.  I do like the color, but it's more of a balm-- which I knew prior to buying--and lip balms make my lips feel dryer than having nothing on them.  (I'm looking at you, Burt's Bees products.)  If they would make the color in a gloss, I'd be all over it.


I confess.......... that Carter watches too much TV.

I confess...... that as much as I love the TV show Dallas, I watched it with some sadness this week knowing Larry Hagman passed away before finishing the season.  JR Ewing was one of the best characters ever.

I confess.......... that I am really tired of being spit up on.  I know it won't be forever, but I hate that everything I wear gets barfed on.

I confess..........that I laughed way too hard at this:


Don't think less of me.  Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment