Sunday, April 7, 2013

Celebrate!

It has been a week of celebrations, both big and small, beginning with....

Easter!

We went to Christopher for the weekend and had a blast!  On Saturday, the kids had an Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Each of the three kids had a designated egg design so we knew whose eggs were whose.

Jacob has egg-hunting down to a science.  Hopefully, he will give Carter some pointers next year!



And we opened some Easter gifts  (Yes, more phones.)


We also celebrated Brett's birthday and my birthday, which are less than two weeks apart.  My niece Jenna has become quite the baker, and she and Grandma Anna made cupcakes for us!


Later in the week we celebrated the Cardinal's opening day.   (Well, I probably would have been celebrating even more if I could have gotten both kids to look at the camera.)


Then, on April 4, I noticed... my baby has a tooth!!


Have you ever seen anything cuter?!




No comments:

Post a Comment