Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mish Mash


Last week, we had the downstairs carpets professionally cleaned.  They look so much fluffier, and I feel so much better knowing they are free of dust and cat hair.


Can you believe I just posted a picture of carpet?

Carter is now 5 months old, and we started rice cereal a week or so ago.  So far, he eats it better than Jacob did, but he HATES being in the high chair.  I've fed him in the bouncy seat a few times and that seems to go over better.  

My mom set him on Jacob's car the other day, and he thought he was hot stuff!  


Jacob visited a potential preschool this week.  Look how excited he was:


Yeah, that visit wasn't the most fun I've ever had, either.  (Long story...)

I cannot believe how early fall registration begins, though-- the class I wanted him in is already full, and registration had been open for 4 days!

Frank got to meet up with his college buddies this weekend.  They usually get together in January, and it's always a weekend with sub-zero temps.  Yesterday, it was in the 40s, so they were able to walk around campus after they had dinner.  They met up again this morning for breakfast at Zorba's-- they are such guys!-- I would have totally gone to Panera.

What is the best way to beat the winter blues?  With bright pink nail polish, of course!  This shade of Pink Forever by Sinful Colors was the brightest, happiest I could find, and I'm rocking it.

Also on a happy note, I think this is the first MLK weekend since I've known him that Frank doesn't have to work!  Now if only we could get the kids to sleep past 6am....!






No comments:

Post a Comment