Friday, January 11, 2013

Friends and Food

Last week, my friend Emily and her boys came to visit.  We met at McDonalds for lunch and then let the kids play in the playland.  Then, they came back to our house to play some more!

Emily so patiently played a game with them.  (You can tell she is a teacher by how neat the rows of cards are and how nicely she got the boys to follow directions...)


Four boys is a LOT of boys!


It was cute to watch them all play together, and I love thinking that we're cultivating the next generation of friendships.

Speaking of happy things, lets talk food.


Did someone say, "Food?!"

I made some new recipes before the holidays that were kind of yuck, so I was anxious to redeem myself with a few good ones. This website never lets me down!

I made the Mini BLT Quinoa Cups, and they were awesome.  And cute.  How cute are these little guys?


A few days later, I made Homestyle Chicken and Noodles.  This is totally my idea of comfort food!  Frank- not so much- but he ate it.

If you're looking to try some new recipes, I definitely recommend checking out her website!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment