Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Numero Uno

Everyone has been telling me I need to start a blog.  I love reading blogs because they give me ideas and inspiration on kids, home, and- um, which TV shows I should be watching- but I've never really had the time to devote to a blog.  I'm still not sure I have the time to devote to a blog. 

Then I thought about all of the stuff Jacob says and does (well, mostly does... he's not much of a talker) on a daily basis and realized I will never remember this if I don't write it down somewhere.  And ya'll  know he doesn't have a baby book; nobody remembers when he started crawling or cut his first tooth.  We were kind of too busy living it to write it all down. 

So here's to the beginning of a fun, informative blog, and a glimpse into Our Normal Days...!

No comments:

Post a Comment