Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday

Here's what's up around our house...

Last Saturday Frank did his first 5k of the year, the Miller Park Zoo Stampede.  Here he is coming around the 1k turn.


It was pretty chilly, but the boys and I went to watch him.  Jacob has decided he wants to run in races, but only the kind where you get a number to pin on your shirt (in other words, kids races aren't going to cut it.)

We've had a few nice days recently, and we've loved the outside time.  I happened to have my camera with me as the boys were playing in the field, and I'm glad I did.  A few of these shots crack me up!









We also had an MYOP (Make Your Own Pizza) Night recently using the personal-size Boboli crusts. Jacob wants everything on his pizza. Carter only wants sauce.  (Someday, that kid will be a good eater, but until then....)


Kitty Girl went for a spin around the neighborhood,


And someone learned how to drive the Lightening McQueen car!  (He's pretty proud of himself, if you can't tell by the picture.)


We had a pretty cool pre-Easter Easter egg hunt at Grandma Anna and Grandpa Gary's.  Since it was muddy outside we hid the eggs inside this year.  One perk to the indoor hunt-- I think we found them all!


(Why do my kids need to hold their toys in front of their faces?)


I was super-excited for the time change this past weekend.  I'm ready for warmer days, spring flowers, and oh yeah, pretty sunsets!





No comments:

Post a Comment